- Up to 20.5 SEER cooling efficiency
- Sound: as low as 58 decibels1
- Greenspeed intelligence
- Optimal humidity and temperature control
- Variable-speed compressor operation for ultimate comfort and quiet
- Compressor sound blanket and Silencer System II™ design
- Filter drier system protection from moisture and contaminants
- Ideal Defrost heating operation with Infinity control
- WeatherArmor™ Ultra protection
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- 10-year parts limited warranty2
- 3-year labor limited warranty upon registration3
- Optional labor warranty available4
1 Quietest size within each model group during most common operating condition.
2 To the original owner, when product is used in a residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
3 A 3-year limited labor warranty is provided to the original purchaser of an eligible Infinity® Air Conditioner or Heat Pump with Greenspeed® Intelligence and (i) the dealer purchases the applicable 3-year limited labor warranty coverage from AIG within 30 days of product installation; (ii) the unit/system is used in an owner-occupied residence; and (iii) the unit/system is installed by May 31, 2019. There is no limited labor warranty included if the preceding conditions are not fully met. The customer may opt-out of the 3-year limited labor warranty but no refund will be owed. Coverage and claims are subject to AIG’s service agreement terms and conditions. See participating dealer for complete details.
4 Ask your Carrier® dealer for details.
- Up to 20.5 SEER
- Up to 15.5 EER
- Recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR® 2019
- Optimal summer dehumidification
- Load matching performance with speed ranges between 40 and 100%
- Sound: as low as 58 decibels2
- Greenspeed intelligence
- Variable-speed compressor
- System-protecting, high pressure switch and low pressure transducer
- Sound reduction: compressor sound blanket, Silencer System II™ design and forward swept fan blades
- Filter drier
- Infinity level advanced diagnostic intelligence
- Recommended control: Infinity control
- 2-5 ton
- 208-230 V
- Heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction
- Baked-on, durable powder coat paint
- Steel, louvered coil guard
1 Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieve optimal performance. Split system air conditioners and heat pumps must be matched with appropriate coil components to meet ENERGY STAR criteria. Ask your contractor for details or visit www.energystar.gov.
2 Quietest size within each model group during most common operating condition.