Air Conditioning Tune-Up
Calling Airtech company for regular tune-ups on your AC is essential for several reasons:
- Optimal Efficiency: Over time, AC units can accumulate dust and debris, which can hinder airflow and reduce the system’s efficiency. A professional tune-up includes cleaning and maintenance to ensure that your AC operates at peak efficiency, saving you money on energy bills.
- Preventative Maintenance: Regular tune-ups can catch minor issues before they turn into major problems. This proactive approach can prevent costly breakdowns and extend the lifespan of your AC unit.
- Improved Air Quality: A well-maintained AC system provides better indoor air quality. During a tune-up, the technician can clean or replace filters and check for any mold or bacterial growth in the system.
- Safety: AC systems can pose safety risks if not properly maintained. Ensuring that all components are in good working order reduces the risk of electrical or refrigerant leaks, which can be hazardous to your health and safety.
- Warranty Requirements: Some AC manufacturers require regular professional maintenance to keep warranties valid. Failing to schedule tune-ups could void your warranty, potentially costing you more in the long run.
- Extended Lifespan: Regular maintenance can significantly extend the lifespan of your AC unit. By addressing wear and tear and keeping the system running smoothly, you’ll postpone the need for a costly replacement.
- Comfort: A well-maintained AC system provides consistent and reliable cooling, ensuring that your home or office remains comfortable even during hot weather.
- Reduced Environmental Impact: An efficiently operating AC system consumes less energy, which is not only cost-effective but also reduces your carbon footprint and environmental impact.
- Peace of Mind: Knowing that your AC system has been professionally inspected and serviced provides peace of mind. You can rely on it to keep your indoor environment comfortable and safe.
Overall, scheduling regular tune-ups with Airtech for your AC is a smart investment in both your comfort and your wallet. It ensures that your system operates optimally, lasts longer, and helps maintain good indoor air quality while minimizing the risk of unexpected breakdowns
|A/C Check Up||A/C Check Up Plus||A/C Tune Up||Description of Work|
|Yes||Yes||Yes||Check Freon Levels|
|Yes||Yes||Yes||Check Condenser Fan Motor|
|Yes||Yes||Yes||Check The Compressor|
|Yes||Yes||Clean Outdoor Coil|
|Yes||Blower Motor – measure amperage and voltage for proper operation|
|Yes||Thermostat – test for proper operation, calibrate, and level|
|Yes||Cleaning existing air filter (as needed)|
|Yes||Confirm proper return air and size|
|Yes||Inspect Condenser Coil|
|Yes||Refrigerant – monitor operating pressures|
|Yes||Safety Devices – inspect for proper operation|
|Yes||Electrical Disconnect Box – inspect for proper rating and safe installation|
|Yes||Electrical Wiring – inspect and tighten connections|
|Yes||Test/inspect contactors for burned, pitted contacts|
|Yes||Inspect electrical for exposed wiring|
|Yes||Inspect and test capacitors|
|Yes||Inspect fan blade|
|Yes||Clean condenser coil and remove debris|
|Yes||Measure Supply/Return temperature differential|
|Yes||Inspect ductwork for energy loss|
|Yes||Compressor – monitor, measure amperage and volt draw and wiring connections|
|Yes||Inspect all fittings for signs of oil and/or leakage|
|Yes||Check lines and fittings with refrigerant leak detector|
|Yes||Check blower motor operation|
|Yes||Clean and inspect condensate pump|
"*" indicates required fields